Live From the Southside Magazine
Live From The Southside Magazine is a family-friendly informational magazine that helps San Antonio residents and visitors find things to do in the South side of San Antonio, surrounding communities, and throughout Texas.
“Southside” owned and operated, we work to improve and expand community relationships through promoting positive events, stories, healthy living, and businesses.
★ Subscribers receive Live From the Southside Magazine FREE via email every month. Subscribe now!
In This Issue:
- Sarita’s Dance Studio, Inc. Celebrates 40 Years in Business
- 5 Things You Can Do to Help a Small Business Right Now
- The Ultimate Guide to Beginners Meditation
- Why is the Southside Booming?
- COVID-19 and Your Mental Health
- Southside Artezan Market Brings Artists
- Fiesta That Never Happened
- A Peace of Rwanda: Travel for A Cause
- I entered a beauty pageant!
- The Marching Mariachis from Palo Alto College
- Aaron Peña: The Man Behind The Squeezebox
- Fifth Anniversary of San Antonio Missions
- Southside Shout Outs
- The Man Behind The Carpenter’s Apprentice
- Couple gets Engaged inside a Southside Owned Coffee House
- Southside Side Hustle: Southslice Pizzeria
- DIY Invigorating Coffee Body Scrub
- Charreada de las Fiestas Patrias
- Avocados, The Good Fat
- Quarantine Date Night with Artist Gladys Roldan-de-Moras
- The Hamilton Pool Preserve
- Don’t Forget Love Note Day!
Live from the Southside is independently owned and operated by April Monterrosa and was officially launched in February of 2019 to bring Southside community awareness to residents and visitors.
For advertising rates or to become a contributor, email Livefromthesouthside@gmail.com