Live From the Southside Magazine
Live From The Southside Magazine is a family-friendly informational magazine that helps San Antonio residents and visitors find things to do in the South side of San Antonio, surrounding communities, and throughout Texas.
“Southside” owned and operated, we work to improve and expand community relationships through promoting positive events, stories, healthy living, and businesses.
★ Subscribers receive Live From the Southside Magazine FREE via email every month. Subscribe now!
In This Issue:
On the cover: Celia Chavez Acosta
- New Food Truck Taquitos El Jefe
- Money Mistakes
- Thanksgiving Beauty Foods
- Black Friday Safety
- Harlandale Graduate becomes TikTok Famous
- Successful Southside Leading Lady: Celia Acosta
- Keeper of the Urban Legend
- Potatoes Unlimited
- The S.A.V.E. Clinic
- Sweets & Snacks
- Pearsall Park: An Overlooked Gem
- Thanksgiving Turkey Treats Kids will Love
- The Fideo Loco Festival Mission & Recipe
- Southside Side Hustle: El Vaquero Taco Wagon
- The Scooby Doo Van
- Q&A with Que Retro Arts
- Things for Kids to do on Thanksgiving Break
- Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Five Southside Places to Explore
- Woman from the Southside
- Road Trip Ready Tips
- San Antonio Riverhouse Vacation Home
- Making an Ofrenda by Que Bonita
Live from the Southside is independently owned and operated by April Monterrosa and was officially launched in February of 2019 to bring Southside community awareness to residents and visitors.
For advertising rates or to become a contributor, email Livefromthesouthside@gmail.com