San Antonio hasn’t been quite the same since the Coronavirus has graced us with its uninvited presence. It’s been a challenge for some to find eggs, milk, toilet paper, and other necessities. In true San Antonio fashion, a few locals have created Facebook groups as sources of information for the SA community.
Here are 5 Facebook groups you should join at this time:
- Grocery Supply Update San Antonio and Surrounding – This group shares what stores and locations are stocked with certain supplies. It’s been useful for many and there are almost 28k members from throughout the city and surrounding areas.
- SA COVID-19 Help – This group also helps the community of San Antonio and surrounding areas with leads to find groceries, supplies, and what businesses are offering markets and to-go orders.
- San Antonio Curbside Restaurants – This group helps local restaurants get the word out on their curbside, deliver, and pick-up services. Menus of all kinds of restaurants are posted daily.
- SATX Quarantined – Looking for a laugh, funny memes, or some online socializing? This groups takes the “laughter is the best medicine” approach to the COVID -19. If you are offended easily and no open-minded, this group isn’t for you.
- Start With Your Street SA – Connecting San Antonio neighborhoods one street at a time, this group influences reaching out to your neighbor and assist them with resources they are unable to get themselves.